THE BEGINNING OF ALL THE THINGS

Before I really begin, let me first tell you whome I loved. I loved a princess. Her name was Neha. She was really very beautiful, her eyes glittered like stars,her pinkish lips and black hairs were really gorgeous. Infact I fell in Love when I first saw her.

Ya,this is the only bad habit of boys,they go crazy at a first look. She had joined my school at 8th standard and thats the time period when testesterone level in boys body is high and they just get attracted to girls just like a strong magnet.
Well, this is similar to electromagnetic induction, and this happened to me but all that soon got converted into Love.
Yes Love!!!

A WILDLY MISUNDERSTOOD ALTHOUGH

HIGHLY DESIRABLE MALFUNCTION OF

THE HEART WHICH WEAKENS THE BRAIN

CAUSES EYES TO SPARKLE, CHEEKS TO GLOW

BLOOD PRESSURE TO RISE AND THE LIPS TO PUCKER


Well, I have to start from somewhere and what better than the day I first talked to her.
It was the lunch time. I came close to her and introduced me as-

Hi, I am Rahul. I said moving my hands forward....

Oh! Hi, I am Neha. She replied...

For the first time I could feel the hot sensation. Really! It was hot.
Female hands are enormously sexy...

I just wanted to feel this hot sensation but she started to talk.

Hey, are your Notes complete? She asked...
I had nothing to answer, as I had not made any notes throughout the session.

Well, they are not, but I'll manage the notes for you. I said...

Suddenly, the lunch bell rang and we had to move to our classes.
I felt sad as I was dying to talk to her and to be with her.

Proceed

0 comments:

Post a Comment